Website Yelverton's Enrichment Services, Inc.
Candidate must have an active provisional or full license and at least one year of experience.
- Credentialed with NC Tracks and/or Alliance Health, Eastpointe Network and/or private insurance panels, preferred.
- Perform intake and Comprehensive Clinical and/or Diagnostic Assessments for Consumers in need of Outpatient and/or Enhanced services
- Accuracy of work by the individual in this position will have a tremendous impact on treatment outcome for clients and parents/families. Exact accuracy with respect to the management of emergencies and the diversion of inappropriate hospitalizations are required. Effective as well as efficient direction of allocation of fiscal resources is mandatory in supporting and realizing the primary goals and objectives of children’s services. This accuracy requires visual/perceptual, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of confidentiality guidelines, professional standards for treatment, DSM V, and LME-MCO Program guidelines.
- Ongoing supervision meetings with supervisor, staff meetings, and Child and Family Team meetings (if indicated).
- Regular contact with YES staff (clinical and administrative) some contact with parents/guardians and extensive contacts with staff from other community agencies, schools, and juvenile justice staff.
- Minimal physical effort should be required for the fulfillment of the requirements of this position.
- The tasks of this position generally will be performed in a school, community, or office setting.
- Visual observation of staff’s interactions with clients and peers is essential for training and ongoing evaluation purposes. Visual observation is also essential to the client’s treatment and proper allocation of resources. Intense mental concentration is necessary for the following: managing a client through crisis, fulfilling medical record requirements and other essential paperwork, communicating with officials in the community, evaluating potential emergency placements, etc.
- All possible safety measures will be met to protect clients and other staff if the need should arise.
This position requires thorough knowledge of evidenced based therapy techniques; broad knowledge of principles of child development, positive behavioral supports and interventions, and life skills activities; in depth knowledge about community mental health and related health systems; minimal competency with personal computing; and skills in the planning, development and implementation of programming goals and objectives. Effective communication skills are essential.
Comprehensive position details reflected on YES-Contract Description
Position Type: Contract (Full-Time and Part-Time);
Starting Pay: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour; YES does not offer mileage reimbursement.