Website Yelverton's Enrichment Services, Inc.
This position is responsible for being part of a team whose function is to address the identified needs of youth who are transitioning from out of home placements or are at risk of such and need intensive interventions to remain stable in the community.
Intensive In-Home team member must meet the requirements for Qualified Professional and have the skills, knowledge and abilities required by the population and age to be served. Also, must have a minimum of one (1) year documented experience working with children and families. Intensive In-Home service providers focused on substance abuse must include a certified clinical addiction specialist, or a certified substance abuse counselor certification as defined by North Carolina guidelines. Must have at least one (1) year documented experience working with Mental Health/Substance Abuse (MH/SA) children and/or adolescents.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convening the Child and Family Team for person-centered planning
- Completing the initial development and ongoing revision of the Person Centered Plan (PCP) and ensuring its implementation
- Consulting with identified medical (for example, primary care and psychiatric) and non-medical (for example, DSS, school, DJJDP) providers
- Engaging community and natural supports, and including their input in the person-centered planning process
- Ensuring linkage to the most clinically appropriate and effective services including arranging for psychological and psychiatric evaluations
- Providing and coordinating behavioral health services and other interventions for the youth or other family members with other Licensed Professionals and Child and Family Team members
- Monitoring and documenting the status of the consumers’ progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the Person Centered Plan
- Maintaining confidentiality and comply with governmental laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures
- Responsible for meeting designated timelines to include on time submission of service notes and other required clinical documentation
- Participation in crisis phone rotation may be required
- Any and all other duties and responsibilities as assigned per State and/or Federal Service Definition(s) and/or the most current version of the North Carolina Health and Human Services Clinical Coverage Policy.
- IIH staff responsible for the following under the direction of the Team Lead:
- Participating in the team weekly case staffing meeting
- Participating in the person-centered planning process
- Assisting with implementing a home-based behavioral support plan with the youth and his or her caregivers as indicated in the Person-Centered Plan
- Providing psycho-education as indicated in the Person-Centered Plan
- Assisting the Team Lead in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions as evidenced by symptom reduction and progress toward goals identified in the Person-Centered Plan
- Assisting with crisis interventions
- Assisting the Team Lead in consulting with identified providers, engaging community and natural supports, and including their input in the person-centered planning process.
- All members of the IIH services team shall be supervised by the Team Lead. Persons who meet the requirements specified for Qualified Professional and who have the knowledge, skills, and abilities required by the population and age to be served may deliver IIH services.
- Team to family ratio shall not exceed one to twelve (1 to 12) for each IIH team.
- Responsible for providing or coordinating (with another Licensed Professional) treatment for the youth or other family members.
The Qualified Professional will work within the client’s home and/or some contact may be in the community. Flexible hours required. The Qualified Professional & team shall provide “first responder” crisis response on a 24/7/365 basis to recipients who are receiving IIHS. Travel using personal vehicle will be necessary and will also require a DMV background check and proof of personal automobile insurance.
Comprehensive position details reflected on YES-Job Description
Benefits: Upon sixty (60) days of employment YES offers Healthcare and Dental benefits for employees working at least thirty (30) hours per week. Additional benefits offered thru ADP TotalSource for full time and part-time employees.
Compensation: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour; YES does not offer mileage reimbursement.